Enjoy the Greenhorn Mountain scenery as young and old ride through scenic ranches surrounding Glennville. The trail ride will begin and end at the GMVA Rodeo Grounds. 4 Poker cards will be drawn along the trail route (approximately 2-3 hour ride). The 5th card will be drawn at the Souvenir Booth at the GMVA grounds where riders and spectators can purchase poker hands. Each Trail Ride entry includes 1 Poker Hand and each additional poker hands can be purchased for $5.00. One lunch is included with each Trail Ride entry. Special “I survived the Midnight Ride” T-Shirts are available for Trail Riders for $10.00 with pre-entry by May 5, 2012. Free Dry Camping is available… 1st come…1st serve basis. Saturday evening includes a BBQ, Dance with Silent and Live Auctions.
Time: 9:00 A.M.
Sign-Ups: 7-8:00 A.M.
- $35.00 Adult Entry Fee– includes 1 Poker Hand
- $25.00 Youth Entry Fee – no Poker Hand
- $ 5.00 Each additional Poker Hands–no limit
- $10.00 for Trail Ride T-Shirt (entry must be received by May 5, 2012)
***** Lunch included with entry fee *****
Starting time ~ following the Rodeo & Trail Ride Grand Entry. Trail ride will begin and end at the GMVA Rodeo Grounds. 4 cards will be drawn along the trail route (approx. 2-3 hour ride) The 5th card will be drawn at the Souvenir Booth at the GMVA Grounds.
- Release of Liability must be complete with signature for ride eligibility.
- Poker hands must contain all 4 unopened color coded envelopes that will be picked up along the trail ride. The 5th envelope will be picked up Saturday evening during the BBQ/Casino Games.
- Wild Card– If you draw a wild card, you have option to draw an additional card after the 5th card draw.
- Additional hands will be available for purchase after trail ride.
- Entrant is responsible for maintaining their Poker Hands.
- Standard Poker rules apply (according to Hoyle).
- Jackpots paid for top 3 winning hands.
- Poker hands will be opened and read by the Judges only.
For more information or to register call:
Yolanda Pewitt 661-536-8651